Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander]

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Meredith H. Cullen

Meredith H. Cullen

WHO ARE YOU
RELATIONS:

Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander] Empty
MessageSujet: Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander]   Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander] EmptyMer 18 Juin - 1:23

Running along the beach, feeling de sand under her feet. Her long blond hair attached into a loosed ponytail. If only she could hear her breath. Yes because she was alone she didn’t need to fake to have to breathe. No she was just a Walking dead. Her body was cold and hard just like a real body because she was dead, she had died fifteen years ago, but sometimes she said that she had died long times ago, she had died the same sad summer day her younger brother had died his self. But she was reborn. Yes she was aloud to be reborn the day she found a new family. Loving grand-parents, overprotecting parents and four uncles and auntie that really loved her. All she needed, maybe she only missed a brother but anyway she love her knew life and that was all she needed. Her real dad had died five years ago she had read it in the archive of her hometown newspaper and ask to be able to go to see how her family had made it after she had gone away.

Of course she couldn’t show her face to them she had look at the funeral from away but had seen enough to not regret to have become a vampire. She just loved her new life, it wasn’t easier because she had to battle everyday to not feed off from human even more now that she was in high school, but the feeling was great and awesome. She was feeling all that she needed to feel just like if she was still a human.

High school was great; ok she had to have her grandmother teaching at the school but who really cared huh? She finally managed to be able to fallow classes with the students easily. Even though most of the student stayed away from her she had managed to meet a few one. Not real friend just people she had to work with on some project, because yes High School these thought that team work would build the future leader. Maybe they were not that wrong but common she would probably have to pass her drivers licence a hundred times because she would never be able to look old enough to not have to! She would live forever and if ever she had to find a man for her he would probably be older than her if ever he was to be a vampire, if not, he would become one but she had to choose them older because she didn’t want anybody to have to go trough all she had to.

Of course since she had started school this year there was only one who really did talk to her, even though most of the time it was to either insult her or just to say something stupid about her young age. And every time she just felt like to say: “Shut the fuck up I’m fucking thirty, want to dry you out of your blood and some other thing that I prefer to shut up on!” Yeah because she couldn’t really deny the fact that he was REALLY attractive, or just plain HOT! Most of the girl find him F***able when he wasn’t talking with is fist. But for Meredith he was a little more to her. She always had to stay really away from him, more than some other. Not just because he knew how to piss her off but also because there was something else about him that she just couldn’t put her finger on. She was attracted to him but knew she was a danger for him so she stayed away from him outside of chemistry lab.

Today Classes had finish sooner so she had take the times to go running on the beach, running always helped keep her mind clear. She always made sure she kept a human pace and if there was any runner she met she would fake breathing heavily even though she didn’t needed it. But finally she had enough of it so she just sat on the sand listening to the wave, the sky was always dark lately and today she even thought that maybe they would have some thunder storm. She was right they were coming the sky announced it. And in no time Rain was pouring down. Meredith had always loved the feeling of the rain on her face but as suddenly as it had started she felt no more rain but she could hear the rain. One second to analyse what the hell was going one she knew who it was. This singing blood of him was how she knew it was him. She wonder why she hadn’t heard him coming but he could sometime actually really surprised her by time.

“What do you want Alexander?”

She stood up and found out that even though she had stop getting taller she was still really tall. Ok he was probably two head taller than her but come on it wasn’t that bad. Huh why was putting attention to those sort of detail? Maybe she needed a little talk with Uncle Edward after all he was the one who had fallen in love with a human. Maybe that was what was happening to her. Nan that wasn’t it, it was probably something else. Maybe she was covering some sort of vampire flu…

“Are you following me or did you just happen to be walking on the beach with an umbrella in you hand?”

But she looked deeply at him and rolled her eyes back it wasn’t an umbrella he had open, no it was his rain coat. He was a pain in the ass doubled up by a gentleman… PERFECT all she needed.

“You’re going to get wet!” She said pushing the rain coat back to him. After all for what would she need it? She was dead for god sakes! “I’m already wet just so you know, you don’t need to be!”

He still didn’t answered is first question and she smiled, could mister big guy had fallen for the little misfit of his class? That would be too funny.

“So were you following me, or not?”

(Désoler a tout ceux qui ne comprenne pas un mots d'anglais mais j'avait toujours promis au joueurs d'Alexander qu'on se ferait un toto en anglais un de ses jours et comme dernièrement je rêve même en anglais et bien j,ai été plus inspiré a l'écrire dans cette langue qu'en français va savoir pourquoi. Mais si vraiment voter curiosité est piquer et que vous voulez vraiment savoir se qui se dit dans notre topic je serait contente de vous jouer les traductrice en rapide via mp)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Alexander Conroy

Alexander Conroy

WHO ARE YOU
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander]   Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander] EmptyMer 18 Juin - 3:51

Girl with golden eyes – Sixx Am
(cette chanson me fais penser a ton perso sauf que au contraire de
l'héroine c'est une vampirette au yeux couleur or)

Hope had quit him since he had heard that his parents were divorcing. You know all of this hopes that make you want to go further in life. This little thing that tells you that you will go far. He had the drive to do whatever he wanted. He could have been a doctor, a lawyer or whatever he wanted he was brilliant, loved and had a future. He was promise to a better future, one in which his parents would be proud of him, he would be able to tell his dad that he didn’t needed to drive a cab for the rest of his life. One future in which he would be married to the women of his life and everything. Saying that the future was still the same for him now would be a lie because nothing was the same since his parents had split.

He had lost hope that was his problem. He didn’t have the drive, this little innocent thing that made him invincible before. No, he had become something completely different than what he really wanted to become. Life was cruel, and life had been cruel to him. At fifteen he had to see his parents split up. But this wasn’t his last adventure; he had to go live with his mother because he and his father couldn’t handle each other. He was send far, far away from his little town of Temple Texas; this was the beginning of the end for him. He was being sent to Juneau Alaska which was the middle of no man’s land for him. Or his equivalent. No Mather how he tried to see it his life was only beginning to SUCK, or this was what he thought.

He had moved away from all of his friend from hockey teams and the people he had always known but also Alyssia. She was his girlfriend at the time and he had to completely break her heart just so she would finally get the message that no Mather what she would do he had to go. What he had done was even too terrible for him to handle. He slept with another girl; he literally cheated on her so she would finally let him go! He must say he didn’t really felt hot about it.

Once here, he just started thinking that maybe all this work was worth nothing, why trying to get into a couple if he was doom to have to split up or just get a divorced once he would be married with a child. Was all this work that he had done was just worth nothing? He had start slacking in classes, getting sent home for bad behaviour, but he who was probably the most calm student in Temple high started to Talk with his fist unless of his mouth. But even when he opened up it was either to insult, say something stupid and sarcastic or just to yell at someone. He made people hate him here, he basically had no friend and people stayed the hell away from him… which he preferred that way. Life had deceived him once he was not about to let it happened again.

He had slacked so much that he was probably two years behind what he should have been in class. He was supposed to graduate from high school last year, but that didn’t happen and he still had maybe around one full year to go if he actually tried. And that was not about to happen, or that was what he thought. But he was put in that chemistry class at the beginning of the year. The teacher was sweet and it was believe she had made work the most reluctant student so maybe with that he would finally decide to finish his high school and embrace a magnificent future. Was that what they thought? The teacher was boring and he still kept on slacking in class until she arrived.

Her and her gold hair and weird golden eyes. She was odd to everyone but he found her quite attractive. Too young but she had this little something that made her mysterious. The first day of school they had to do a Lab and since they had been put together by the teacher because he was the only one always working alone and then it had all started. He had told her that he would never work on anything and she had just sent him to hell.

Usually her being anybody else but a girl he would have closed his fist and just simply punched her but no a weird connection was pulled between the two students. She was WAY too young, or that was what he thought, she was at the most going on sixteen maybe seventeen if he was lucky enough. He was nineteen so he thought she was just too young. The most she could be the little sister he never had. Anyway the link between them was just most of the time fights. They would fight with word. He would call her a kid and she would call him an idiot. He would call her a weird she called him a dickhead. However you put it they were constantly fighting in class but she actually made him cut on the slack one day. The teacher told them that if both of the partners didn’t work on the lab they would both have a 0. Not to say that just before they started he heard her say “You either work or I castrate you myself you understand?” He usually would have do nothing whatever the treat was but the look on his face just told him she was serious and her look was a frightening dark so that had finish to convince him.

She constantly threatened him afterward and right after class she would give him a wink before she would make fun of him. He didn’t even knew why her treat scared him more than all the other, was it her mysterious side that made him do whatever she wanted or was she some weird of nature that could make anyone do all the thing she wanted? Anyway the more she was mysterious the more he was attracted and he couldn’t deny it that was the worst of it. He was DAMNED attracted to this little blond chick with golden eyes and sometimes a really freaky dark. But they didn’t know each other outside of that damn class or the few projects they had to do together. But they just didn’t know each other. They wouldn’t go to a café restaurant and try to get to know each other. No that just couldn’t happen and yet, he knew that her parents had a little coffee shop and that she would sometimes go help them. Yes he sometimes spied on her because he weirdly wanted to get to know her.

But today no he wasn’t fallowing her, he sometimes took the beach to go back home. This place was so cold he needed a place to make him remember the hot places like Temple and the beach was that place. It had started raining while he was walking back home and that is when he saw her, sitting there and getting wet. He approached her has silently as he could and took off his rain coat and put it over her so it would block the rain from getting on her. But when she started talking she asked him what he wanted. He smirked he couldn’t just be nice for once without getting suspicious.

“What I can’t be nice now?” He pouted and waited for her to answer him.

She slowly stood up but when she started talking he loosed his natural smirk. Was she getting suspicious or what? And where did she saw an umbrella… that girl was loosing it. But before he could say anything she pushes the rain coat back to him saying that he would get wet.

“Getting wet is the least of my problem; you wouldn’t want to catch something don’t you?” He was playing it nice and she was suspicious, who had changed the role of their game? He was supposed to be mister mean and she was the innocent.

She marked a point when she talked again but then again he had gotten wet too. And weirdly the rain was really cold.

“hum okay I give it to you you’re right. But I got wet… and you must be fregin cold. My mom’s apartment his not that far away if you want to get dry out a bit maybe.” He made a smile he usually never was that nice but hey the rain was REALLY cold and since she refused his coat to actually keep her warm he couldn’t let her get cold too.

“And for you information I wasn’t following you! Got it?” He smiled. “Now do you accept my offer or not? Cus’ I hate to get wet for nothing just when I’m trying to be nice!”

(Purée sa me prend moins de temps en angalis ou c'est moi? m'enfin je te l'aime mon sucre d'orge)
Meredith H. Cullen

Meredith H. Cullen

WHO ARE YOU
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander]   Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander] EmptyMer 18 Juin - 22:50

She usually Consider Alexander like a prick, he was an asshole who preferred to talk with his fist than his mouth, and if he talked with his mouth it was to insult or say something really sarcastic. But she sometime saw this little spark of sadness in his eyes; you know this little spark that makes you want to take him in your eyes. In those times he definitely didn’t look nineteen. No in those time he look like a sad teenager, and since she had too much time too loose she often had the time to think about what could make a nineteen teen so sad? She didn’t know much about him other than he had a killer red neck accent. You know those people from the southern state who talk weirdly. For those who would have happens to see the movie RV he talk like that family who passed there entire life in a RV! And for those who happen to know the song Cotton Eye Joe well Alexander Conroy talked just like the people in the song with a bit of HOWDY and COWDY and a backpack full of swear! That was usually how he talked but weirdly it was never in front of her. He usually talked like a normal human being in a NORMAL English. But other than that she didn’t knew much about him, he lived with his mother who didn’t made much money. She sometimes felt really sad for him.

Yes Meredith was weirdly enough still a human being, she never thought that mixing up with them would come so easy but she was able to still be empathic to people, to feel like a normal teenager even though she probably was way to mature for her age, or the age she looked like. Maybe that was why she could easily talk with Alexander. Okay it was harder for her to talk with him than the other normal human being but whatever.

Right now she was standing in front of him soaked and wet, so was he, and she wondered what he was thinking. Why couldn’t she be Edward? She would know what he was thinking. She always wondered that, it was even more that way with Alexander because he talked so little that it was hard to get to know him. She knew that he was scared of her when she threatened to castrate him in classes. The first day it had happened she was in great need of blood and was a little grumpy because of it. But it had made her smile that he had taken her so seriously that day. He was nineteen for Pete’s sakes. He was rough on the edge but she still thought that he was probably a teddy bear in the inside. She had the proof of it today. Okay it was in his own special way but he was a nice guy and he kept on proving it to her.

She smiled at him he seemed taken aback because she was such on a defensive mood, she made him a special smile, a sweet one.

“Sorry you are usually not the nicest guy on earth, but I guess you can be now. But now that I know that you are that nice I might want you to be that nice all the time.”

She was making fun of him, but she like that side of him. Rough on the edges, sweet inside. Or was he? No there was no doubt about it, he was sweet and tried to not show it to often. WAIT he had just said he didn’t wanted her to be wet! HAAAAAAAAAAAA, now if she still could she would be blushing. Instead she fixed her eyes on the sand and lowered her head. Normal people usually were not that nice to her. That was it she was a loosed case. He had to be THAT nice to her. She was trying to stay away from him, she would probably attract trouble onto him, if she kept doing this, and all she wanted was to be able to finish her chemistry classes and then wish she would never have to be in one of his class EVER again. But how would that be able if he was always that way with her.

“Don’t worry about me will you, I had my flue shot so I’m flu proof.” Okey had she really said something THAT stupid. Yup she had. “Why is it the least of your problem to get wet? Do you have problem?” Flash new he had her attention. She was curious, now she really wanted to know what was on his mind.

He had smile to her… WOW that was a thing she had never seen on him. He usually never smiles, he smirked on time to time but never did he smile. She never even imagines he would be that cute with a smile on his face. She let out a little giggle when he told her that she had a point. But cold? She didn’t remember what it was to be cold, her skins was cold itself so she didn’t felt it. She would have to fake something. Or maybe that Alice would see something and would come running to stop her from doing something really stupid, like going to his apartment.

“Hum… I don’t know, I mean I don’t know what my family would think about it. They might not appreciate me going to someone else’s apartment.” She was really embarrassed by the situation right now. “They sort of are really protective over me… maybe I should call them.” Will some divine sign would fall from the sky and tell her what she had to do? Really because this time she didn’t had a clue about what to do.

He wasn’t following her? So he really did happen to be around here without notice? COOL! So did that meant he like beaches too? Well he was from Texas which was quite a hot place so it wouldn’t be too impressive if he missed it. Alaska wasn’t such a hot place when you looked at it. And Juneau was quite a Rainy place; you never really saw the sun for that long here and when you saw it she would suddenly have to take a time off of school.

“Yup I get it, don’t worry.” She faked being scared of him but at the last minute a little smiled from him made her laugh again. She really had no choices she would have to accept his offer. “Okay I accept it but at only one condition! You let me call my parents so they can come and get me from there! I wouldn’t want them to freak out.” No they would be enough freaked out about the fact that she was in a boy apartment they really didn’t need more stress. She just needed to keep him away from her for long enough so she wouldn’t be a danger for him.
Alexander Conroy

Alexander Conroy

WHO ARE YOU
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander]   Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander] EmptyJeu 19 Juin - 4:45

At the beginning of the year the little blondie in front of him was nothing than a little pain in the ass with a lot of courage. On her first day of school she had already call him an idiot. He must say the little kiddo had a whole lot of courage and she never stopped having some, she was always really a pain in his ass. Plus she had been put in a team with him to top it all. He didn’t think that they would form some sort of weird friendship. He must say within a week he was already appreciating her just because she could put him back into his place. She had the guts to do so, guts that nobody but her had. He couldn’t hit her and he knew it but no girl had ever had enough courage to stand up to him. And he respects her just for that. Well not only for that but he truly respected her and that was one of the reason.

The semester had goes on and has the second semester came near he was passing that class but it was the only one. She made him work in class and he must thanked her for it but it still wasn’t enough, he wanted to pass his class, but he didn’t see what he would get from having is diploma. Now which university would be stupid enough to take him? He had screwed his own future and by himself. He had screwed up everything for hum and if it wasn’t enough he still kept getting into fight in classes, he just couldn’t stop fighting even if that meant he would get kick out of school for a few days. Okay lately it only happen if she wasn’t in school because he always thought that she would be disappointed if he got into a fight and she sae him.

Yes little Miss Meredith had such a way of making him as sweet as a teddy bear. Not that he would ever tell anyone that she was the reason he didn’t got into fight so much. He would never be able to tell her that. That would probably go right up to her head. He didn’t knew if she had a real big ego but since she was brilliant, she was cute looking not to say that she was really beautiful but since nobody really talk to her other than him in classes he didn’t knew if she had that big of an ego. But the little teenage girl that was in front of him looked really sweet to him. Too sweet if you wanted to know. Maybe if life would have been has it should have he would be sweet like her. But what did he knew of her life for all he knew she had been adopted so maybe life was not easy for her too.

The smile she had on just before she answered him was so sweet it had him melting. But what he said made him loose his smile and pout. She wasn’t serious huh? Tell me she wasn’t. It had been so long since he had been all nice to everyone he wondered if he still could.

“Tell me you are not serious?” He was worried, and if she wanted him to always be nice. Okay with her it might be easier but with everyone not so sure. “Tell me please, I beg you.” He made her puppy dog eyes. Eyes that she would probably laugh of.

Okay she marked a point he usually didn’t show that side of him because he thought so less of him that it was to hard to show the other side of him. Some might think he had some sort of split personality but no it was just that some people made it easier for him to show his best side.

He was so lost in his thought that he was surprised when he heard her talk again but then again she made him laugh with what she said. And she seemed really serious. But then she seemed to remember what he had said, that him getting wet was the least of his problem. Hum did he have problems? Hum self confidence one were they in the problem basket? Nan he didn’t thought so. “Hum if I have other problem? No not really, well I have like everyone I guess I have problem. You know.” He looked down at her and laughs could he be more explicit? Maybe he should talk to her maybe it would help. “Well my real problem? I’m Nineteen years old still in High School and I don’t intent to have a future soon. I’m probably scared to get old with wrinkle and no future because I screwed mine. You know what I think that my problem his that I’m scared of my own future. If time could stop for me I would be so happy. But it is probably not much of a problem you know. It is not like I was going to die soon you know.”

He smiled how could she make him talk about himself so much? “Tell me young one, how can you make me talk so much huh? Are you different or is it just some sort of special quality of yours?” He was still smiling to her he actually like talking with her. When they were doing some lab report they would always talk. They usually talk about everything and nothing. What was the hit show of today, or the music she or he was listening too, they would also talk about what they fear and sometimes insult them.

She seemed reluctant to go to his apartment why? It is not like he was dangerous; he would only let herself dry he didn’t plan anything dangerous of any sort. He understood that she was younger he didn’t wanted to be of any danger to her. He smiled at her. A little protective about her? For all he knew about the Cullen they all live together, They had the eldest who where the parents of her parents. He knew that there was the doctor and his wife was a teacher at the high school they did go too. Then you had her parents who owned the coffee chop in town. She also had two set of uncle and aunt. And they all lived together so if that was being protective of her he didn’t knew what it was.

“Okay I get it they really are protective of you, if you are anxious about that I could maybe walk you to your parents coffee shop, or at your home. You know that I won’t mind.” He really didn’t want to pressure her into anything. “Cool off baby girl no need to stress out okay!”

But just after he had talk she started again and put up her condition. “I swear you will be able to phone them no worry okay.” He smiled at her. She was sometimes weird when she put herself to it.
Meredith H. Cullen

Meredith H. Cullen

WHO ARE YOU
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander]   Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander] EmptyVen 20 Juin - 4:03

She knew she had him when he smiled but then he rapidly loosed it. He had bite just like a fish, and by the way his pout was really cute. Okay tell me one thing that wasn’t cute about him? You couldn’t deny the fact that he had a good looking body, even thought she was sure that there might be more than meet the eyes to him. She maybe could make him suffer a bit. That would be nice don’t you think? “Why not? You made me suffer so much all this time in chemistry I practically had to threaten you in every fregin lab to make you work! So seriously I would be in my right to make you suffer a little bit?” She made him a weak smile just before she made him a wide open smile. “Even though I will except you being nicer than usual maybe if you are too nice I will get bored.”

Yeah she enjoys teasing him more than anybody else. Even though the only people she had the time to tease were her immortal family and sometimes some other vampire that the Cullens happened to knew. “Okay so we make a deal, you are nice to me from time to time I will sometimes let you sleep in chemistry classes and do the whole work. Does that suites you?” She made him a smile to seals the deal. “But sincerely there must be a reason to you behaviour and now that I’m curious about your case I will go deeper in it.” Why was she saying that, she shouldn’t be doing that, she first shouldn’t be staying here too long, she should already be gone. Why was she staying here and talking to him. She didn’t get it, she knew that if she stayed too long she could become a real danger to him mostly because he more than the other human really attracted her. She sometimes had to find a reason to get out of classes sooner because of it. She was lucky by times to have Esme has a class teacher.

Than he started babbling about his problem and everything she wondered why out of anyone did he talked to her. He maybe did the same. Hum why couldn’t she hear people thought? She was way too curious for her own good. One day it would destroy her. She was surely too curious for her own good. “Yeah for sure I guess everyone has problem, but why do you say that you screwed your future.” No she didn’t really think he was an idiot she always had a feeling that he wasn’t one hundred percent himself in classes. She nearly choked when she heard him saying he might be scared of getting old. Oh no bad choices… she didn’t really had that fear her face was stuck on fifteen going on sixteen so really talking about the fear of getting old would be a bit awkward to her. “You know I think there might be a way for you to redeem yourself, maybe you think that you screwed it but come on it is not that bad I’m sure. And you don’t look like a complete idiot, a jock and a Jerk maybe but an idiot I’m sure that there is much more to you than you show. And really I didn’t believe that idiot play you tried on me so I’m sure that there is a way for you to redeem yourself and become whatever you want to.” Why was she pep talking him? Plus she had her dreamy voice on her because she would never be able to do the same. She would forever look too young to be anything other than a teenage girl. Okay she might be able to lie a bit to people and tell them that she was what around 20 but really will she ever be able to do so? Yeah right! Yes she was sort of jealous of him an almost every vampire that where around her. Even the Denali could portrait them selves as older people. She would never die and look likes a teenager forever! The best of both worlds? I don’t think so.

Then again he had to call her young one, just to remind her of their age difference. If she wasn’t scared of freaking him out with her cold skin she would have gently punch him but hey you don’t want to freak people out with your coldness. “Hum maybe I have a special gift that makes people talk you never know. And now you are going to tell me your boxer size.” She took out her tongue like a damn fifth year old before giggling. “So Gramps ready to talk? And tell me your entire dirty secret.” As they were talking she felt more comfy to talk with him, just like if the immortality barrier didn’t exist anymore. Oh she didn’t forgot that she could be really dangerous for him mostly for is personal health. So hadn’t she forgotten that the rain was damn pouring and they hadn’t start walking or anything to move out of the way of it? But did she do anything about it? No she just didn’t want to ruin the moment.

Of course she was reluctant to go to his apartment, well his mother apartment just because going to his place would place her into a more dangerous situation. And what if she couldn’t stop herself. Or that the attraction that his blood had on him was worse there. After all his smell would be all over the place. His marvellous smell, a smell so good and… Okay she was loosing it, her dreamy look might make him wondering what the hell was wrong with her. But actually he seemed to bite into her story, even though it wasn’t all a lie, it was a bit of the truth and a bit of a lie. She it was only half a lie.

She looked up at him when he called her baby girl but he was right maybe there was no reason to stress. Maybe she should try before she really stressed out. [olor=forestgreen]“What if I’m a bit stressed out, with your reputation I maybe have all the reason of the world to be worried and a bit stress.[/color] She smiled. “But I’ll say you don’t look that dangerous, after all you never really been really mean to me, okay I’ll say you are pretty good at finding insult, god you are good with your mouth but you don’t look like the type of guy that would be really violent to me.” She smiled again at him, she was a bit playing with him, but indeed it was true if ever he would be dangerous to her she would be able to kick is ass. Okay she would have to kill him right after but hey you never know.

“Okay then let’s go because come on it’s freezing out here and you wouldn’t want to catch a flue and then be deprive of my company.” She giggles again but started walking even though she had no idea of where he was living.
Alexander Conroy

Alexander Conroy

WHO ARE YOU
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander]   Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander] EmptyVen 20 Juin - 6:28

Has soon has he heard her talking he knew she had made fun of him all along. No way she was making fun of him and really enjoying it! “What me getting boring? NEVER! It is just too impossible plus not fighting with you all the time would be boring. Don’t you know that arguing with you make my day? Okay I made it really hard on you from the beginning of the year and I’m sorry but being nice all the time would be too hard for me. And I have a reputation to keep. If it is not enough that my manhood his in danger because you can clearly make me work which nobody was ever able to do.” Okay he was making fun of her and he liked it but it wouldn’t be that funny if he didn’t knew that she would probably laugh of him for how stupid he had just been. “Okay I’m kidding.”

He knew she really enjoyed making fun of him just because she always made him fun of him, even when they were arguing in classes she always seemed to be making fun of him other than really trying to insult. But the deal she made him was one he couldn’t refuses. She really offered him some free time in classes if he was nice. No there must be a catch other than just being nice from time to time. “Okay so other than being able to sleep what else do I win? After all you are winning more than I am be cause I will have to be nice sometimes and than you have the peace of me because I’m sleeping! Really you are really winning from that deal. Not I must win something else! What will it be?” What it had made her curious. Great now he had inspector Meredith on his case. But hey maybe it would be more fun? You never knew it could make them grew closer, maybe one day when she would have grow up a bit or at least hit sixteen years old. “ Right Miss Cullen so what do you think that my behaviour is caused by?” He smiled. “So doctor what do I have?”

He was surprise at how much she listened to him, was she really only fifteen, she was acting way more mature just like if she was way older than that. She was listening to him like she really cared. Maybe she did. “ Well haven’t you guessed that I’m supposed to be graduate, I should be studying in university by now. But nop I’m stuck in Chemistry classes with you. Okay you are not so much of a deal but still I should be studying with people my age and not in High School” He was a little surprise though, she seemed surprised at the fact that he didn’t wanted to grow up, just like someone who his hiding a bigger secret. He wondered what that secret might be maybe it was because of that secret that he actually really liked her. No actually he was lying to himself because he was more than just liking her! But he would never tell her that. “Come on little one, you know just like I know that I screwed it up. You are right I’m not an idiot.” He was walking a bit to get a little away from her. He had the tendency to become really passionate when he was in his head like that. “No you know what? I was the most brilliant guy in my classes. I was intelligent, I was a Hockey guy and hot. I was a God damn triple threat I had everything. My family didn’t have the money but who cared every teacher was saying that with my intelligence and my talent in sport I would land any scholarship. You are right I never was stupid! I admit it I might have been a jerk to everyone and also to you but I can face the fact that I screwed everything up and that there is no way I can redeem myself. No university will be dumb enough to take me, I’m too old to get into the school hockey team so really I’m doomed to try to stay young forever. Which will never happen by the way. ” He really wish that he knew there was a way. Even though he would have probably beg anybody to transform him right away just so he didn’t need to live in his personal hell anymore. “Hum, wait a sec, since when do you try to pep talk me. Usually you would find a funny thing to say to make fun of me? Or is it to serious so you can’t find anything to say.”

She was one strange little kid, one moment she was all funny and jokes, than she was finding insult and funny sarcasm to him and than you had the serious and mature little woman. Just like now when she asked him his boxer size. A question that had him and his jaw falling to the floor. Tell me she hadn’t asked him that? It wasn’t true; she had asked him his boxer. “Jee you are one little vixen, have you really asked me that? Like I would ever answer you. Plus I’m no gramps; I’m young and beautiful kiddo! You should know that.” He laughs. He liked her little giggling, it was childish and he absolutely loved it. It was a perfect little giggle just like he liked them. Or maybe was it just because it was her, exactly her. Was he falling for a little teenager or was it just him? He must either be dreaming or was he insane. He was border line to being insane so it was maybe the truth he was really insane.

“I must say I was never really mean to you. I never found good sarcasm, or sarcasm that beat yours, you had some serious guts every times I thought that I had you, you found something way better than I.” He was bowing to the master that was really she was really good and even him had to say that. He smile, “So you think I’m good with my mouth, there is a lot of stuff that I can do with it!” Wouah he was saying something really stupid. It made him laugh he couldn’t deny the fact that he had looked a lot stupid. “Really I know that was stupid to say.”

She talked again and he had to say she was right the rain was freezing so he showed her the way just because she was going in the wrong way he took her arm and felt the cold of her skin and was surprise but only thought it was because of the rain. “Wouah you are right it is really freezing. Come before you get sick. Or I you never know maybe a tough guy like me could get sick.” He smiled and started walking down the right path.
Meredith H. Cullen

Meredith H. Cullen

WHO ARE YOU
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander]   Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander] EmptyMer 25 Juin - 2:26

Jee that man really talked a lot. She let him babbled along not telling him to shut the hell up just because he was throwing her flowers. She was a girl and just loved flowers. Right he wasn’t really throwing her flowers but you know what I mean he was complimenting her on the way she had made him work. It was sadistic the way she had done it but yet it had made him work. So she could be really proud of her even her told her so. Plus he had joked about it so she supposed that he wasn’t angry at her. But really not angry. But did god knew how much he could babble, he could really talk like a girl and she was one to be babble a lot. “Sheee tell me did you ever heard anyone telling you, you talk like a girl?” She really needed to ask him because she just couldn’t stop thinking about it.

She smiled, of course she win a little more than he did but if he thought about it for a little more, him a little nicer made her a little nicer too so he wouldn’t get insulted so that meant he won that. She made him a wide smile and let him imagined. Anyway he was nearly immediately on the defensive mode when she had told him that he was interested by her questioning. But she thought that it was maybe only because he was on a defensive mode but she made him a smile. “Calm down will you. I just mean look at you, you get all defensive just when I’m telling that I’m intrigued by you. That just prove my point you don’t want other to get to know you because there is more than meet the eyes. You are probably a very sensible guy, you didn’t want to come here so this his why you act so mean to everyone so you have a reason to hate this place. How close am I?” She smiled at him, she had half a year to get to know him and even though she didn’t knew his entire pedigree she thought she knew enough to know that he was more then the jock he portrayed in classes. She didn’t believe it was that bad but some day he must feel really alone with no one to talk too. “But you know I’m sure you are very intelligent and a really sweet guy and must feel very alone by time.” Just like her by time because let’s just say there wasn’t a lot of people who talked to her.

Meredith also listened to him saying how intelligent he was before here, at how great a student he was and she didn’t even doubt it she was under the impression that he was probably very intelligent even in classes. He was a slacker but not and idiot. But she still believes that there must be a way for him to redeem himself. There must be a way that he could get his high school diploma and get into the university system. She was so sure of it she would have put her hand into the fire. She made a smile as she listened he really had a problem with it, but he was right she always find a funny insult for hum. But not this time he really seemed lost about it she would never hit on a man already on the ground. “Why would I insult you about it? You do care about that, you do care about your future and I would never make fun of something someone cares about. So that mean I can’t make fun of you on that. But I still think that you can make it if you really put yourself to it.” She was sincere there was a way to help him and she would find it and help him. She really wanted to help him.

Second later he was so surprise his jaw nearly fall on the ground and it made her laugh. She started laughing and she sounded like a four year old just by the way she laugh. It really must be sounding funny to him. She smiled and cocked an eye making a little fun of him. “Yes I’m vixen and I love it…” She was sweet talking him a little. “And don’t tell me you don’t like! Oh if it is a way to change my mind so I will forget that I ask you your boxer size don’t even try speak now! C’mon talk gramps!” She bit a bottom lips with her sweet and innocent smile. You know the types of smile that ultimately make you crack. And she didn’t knew that she made him crack already so she didn’t knew that he might actually really fell for her. But what the hell he had already made her fell for him so it would only be payback!

“What I’m naturally good at finding good sarcasm… but that is not a talent to be proud of if I must say… and you are not that bad, thinking a little more and you would’ve have found something really incredible to tell me.” She smiled at him but mostly at the double meaning of his sentences. Did he really want to kiss her or was he only playing joke on him. Maybe both! But he couldn’t no he must not try to kiss her that was it. If he did he would be freak out at how cold and hard she was. “Oh I know that was stupid but was there a double meaning to it? You know there is some sentences where you think that there is a double meaning to but never sure enough to really ask. She kept smiling until he touched her skin. SHIT! He would for sure find her skin very cold. And indeed he did made a remark about it. She was lucky that the rain was so cold that he put it on the rain. She made a weak smile. But couldn’t find anything to say… So she simply followed him now biting her bottom lips with a little bit of stress.
Alexander Conroy

Alexander Conroy

WHO ARE YOU
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander]   Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander] EmptyMar 15 Juil - 6:19

What he talked like a girl? No way would that ever be true she was the one who magically made him talk. How? He didn’t know that yet but he would get to the bottom of it. She would never be able to make him talk like that again. NEVER! But first he had to take his revenge on what she had just told her. This kid was good but he had to be better. “I do not talk like a girl, first my voice is to manly to sound like a girl or like you and second of all you asked the question and I answered so there you go kid...” He made a weak smile to her but yet anybody knowing him would know that he wasn’t use to smile anymore.

He hadn’t opened to other in so long then when she said that she was intrigued he was immediately defensive and she had seen that. She had seen how defensive he had got. Well he immediately snapped when she talk about it. But she was closed when she talked. She was so close that she was actually right on it. It was mostly exactly why he had done all of that. She could read him so easily and really it scared the wits out of him but there was nothing he could do about it; she was just to good at stuff like that he was amazed and that made him smile a little more than he should have. “Huh… your hot close, too close for me to like it! Actually it sort of it scary how easy you read me.” He made a smile he wanted to try to guess her too but he knew nothing of any interest but so did she at the time. Anywho he would find out. “ I didn’t wanted to come here because I had a life back there in Texas. I was… well I had a life you know. I was about to change life completely how would you have react to that?” He made a dreamy smile she was completely right he was intelligent and nice, maybe not sweet but sure he was sensitive but not emotional. And yes he felt alone every time of everyday! He was always feeling alone but it was his entire fault. He had made it on him. “I’m not really sweet let me tell you and I’m sure that if you would talk to every guy I played hockey against they would say I’m nothing near sweet. Nice maybe I am that I wouldn’t be able to say,” he chuckled before grinning “ I’m very intelligent and you seem to have noticed it but I must be and incredible idiot by time… C’mon say it!”

She was a real positive she kept thinking that he could do it. And weirdly he believing so much in him made him believe in him. She was magically making him feel better if she kept it that way she would give him wings without any problem. Plus she couldn’t make fun of him about that. She was too nice, he had learn that it usually was pain full for the person who were too nice usually got hurt the most. He didn’t want her to be hurt though… he really liked her, maybe too much! “You know you are quite de positive little one! Very positive maybe too much… But thank to try to help me. And thanks to not make fun of me…” he was sincere and that was rare! He was usually a jerk or and idiot be never really sincere this time he was!

He really thought her laugh was sweet and childish it made him love her a lot more! And just him lover her was bad enough mostly because he didn’t wanted her to get hurt and being around him would get her hurt. But she was serious, she really was serious, he just couldn’t believe it. He was so surprise that he really his eyes couldn’t be more out of there socket. But her smile was what killed him, if he wouldn’t master his self he swears to god that he would have kissed her! She was surprising him everyday. “First kiddo you are too young for those information so don’t even think about getting those information out from me! Second you know I like it when you talk dirty like that!” He also had a laugh, it was a pale copy of hers but yet again he was play full he rarely had feel so great to have a laugh like this here. No Mather that the rain poured down, that it rarely was sunny she was there and making feel better he just didn’t care that them together was impossible it was all he needed! And even if it was only once a month he would be patient enough so she could make him smile and lighter. He could be patient!

She was surprisingly really cold but she looked scared for a moment there when he touched her. Was she hiding something from him? Why had she had that look when he touched her? Oh boy he was asking his self too much question and he was sure that asking them would make her snap at him! But he felt like that he had to say something but what? He kept walking toward his home and finally opens his mouth. “You know if you really are cold you still can take my coat I’m sure it would make you warm enough!” He would have proposed his arm but he was weirdly sure that she would have said no anyway! “okay it is not well adapted to the Alaska weather but I’m sure it would make you warm for enough long! Well better than your little coat.”
Meredith H. Cullen

Meredith H. Cullen

WHO ARE YOU
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander]   Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander] EmptyMer 16 Juil - 6:09

Meredith couldn’t stop herself she started laughing the minute he open his mouth to defend is proud manhood… Jee that guy was way too proud for his own good! But she couldn’t stop it was too funny. Of Course he sounded like a man DUH he was one, and she was quite happy he was one. If he had to be a girl and sound like that she would have dropped dead laughing so hard. Wait she was dead or so to speak because she had never felt so alive but from the moment she had been transformed. Maybe that was her special gift that everyone was waiting for to appear out of the blue. The Volturi’s where here because they thought she was a menace she would just hate to disappoint them by being your average teenage vampire! Yike that was sarcastic, there you go mister Conroy was transforming her too, no wait she always had a bit of sarcasm into her, it was part of her charm! But she had to calm herself and maybe say something to make fun a little and made him loosen up because after all she preferred him loosen up. “Slow down cowboy, cool down I didn’t intent to say you were not a man… Believe me I know you are a man… HOWDY!” She had said the howdy just for the kick of it! And it sounded funny at first too! And to emphasize on it she put her thumb in her belt just like a cowgirl before grinning.

It was odd just how fast the subject was on him, she had guess him right or almost. He even said so. She knew it, she always had it easy for thing like that she like to observe people around and trying to guess who the hell they where. It was sort of funny. But he had been harder too read. He was closing it on people; usually talk with fist, kept on insulting her. So much that she had to answer and show him who the hell she was or actually what she was made of. After that it was like she had gain his respect and she didn’t knew how much respect she had gain ‘til now. “Don’t take it too hard, I had almost a year to guess you out. You were the hardest partner I had to guess trust me!” She smile she was honest with him actually. “I got it you had a life… well actually I’m not from here either. I was Adopted you see and my life before now was, well it was different, way different from what I have now. Put it this was Alaska come as a relief to me… But I guess I can sort of relate to you.” She was honest she could relate to him from her past life. From the time before the Cullen. She had go from daddy’s little girl to the beaten up daughter! She had gone from paradise to hell and then back to paradise.

Of course she should have known he was a hockey gal. He had said it his self that he was a triple threat. Sport, beauty and intelligence. But she never thought of hockey but it made sense he wasn’t mister muscle like a body builder and he had nothing near a swimmer body so it had to be a sport with contact like hockey, basketball or even soccer. She had seen the guy from the hockey team of her high school here and even back in BC. They quite built like him! “Oh I’m sure that on the ice you were nothing near sweet! But why did you stop? We have a hockey team here in the high school And they are not that bad. You look like the type of guy who use to play in major league, or would have actually won a sport scholarship! And yes you can be the worse of the entire idiot I have met when you put yourself at it. And god knows I have seen a lot of idiot in my entire life! Even if it is only fifteen years…” Twice… “But going back to the subject of hockey why didn’t you join them? Maybe they would be even better with? Plus with your magical fist I’m sure that you would enjoy yourself with them, they know how to fight you know… of course you know.” He had probably fight most of them all. See all the Cullen preferred Baseball but not her. She preferred to go see the school hockey game then playing baseball with her uncle and aunt. So that was why she knew that the team wasn’t half bad. Oh she would sometime go see her family play instead but sincerely she preferred Ice rink with twelve men who were working their asses off for the puck!

Huh she was a positive one? YEAH right? It was just that she believe that he could do whatever he wanted. She had always believed in peoples dream. She always said that you could do whatever you wanted but just needed to put your mind on it. The proof here? He had fought so much to become the school jock and jerk that he had made it. No friend or practically no friend, he had probably screwed with a lot of the local girl but he had, had nothing serious probably from the time he had arrived here. He had decided to be miserable here and had succeeded. But she decided to do nothing other than wink at him. She couldn’t give him a hug even though that was what she wanted to do. Give him a HUGE HUG. WHAT Meredith was a little bit of a teddy bear well not really but anyway! She was sweet and he was too even though he didn’t wanted to say so!

Okay wait a second she had sort of openly flirt with him. Oh Shit, if Alice see that she was screwed she would probably go talk to her mother or anyone who would be able to talk some sense into her. Or maybe not… she didn’t know what anyone would say to her loving this guy. And he wasn’t ordinary. He could land any girl but yet he was here talking to a freshmen. She wasn’t able to dazzle him like every person she had had to work with on a project over the year. Yeah the teacher here thought that to form the future leader they had to learn TEAMWORK… yes that was easy to do, when you were not dazzling all of your partner! She was lucky in chemistry even though at first she would have never said so. I guess the more they learn to know each other the more they appreciate each other. But would she be able to explain that to her family. Plus she had no intention on really going out with him even though she really wanted to. But she wasn’t loner… she just couldn’t stand being alone in school. She was trying to find excuses you know. Excuses to explain why she could actually hang with him. Maybe someone in her family would understand her. Please let that be true, she hadn’t even talk to Esmee about Alex. Well not really in the way they were close now. At the beginning she was so frustrated that they all knew who the hell he was but had never seen him.

Lucky for her he clearly refuses to answer her question so she pouted and cross her arm. But she couldn’t stay serious for too long, soon enough she smile and thought of something that would just shut him up! “okay fine. I won’t tell you my cup size.” And she turned her back on him with a smile but soon turn her head with a crooked smile and sort of biting her tongue in a teasing way. “Oh so you like when I talk dirty?” GREAT, just fregin great she was still flirting, why was she letting her emotion guide her? They would destroy her, she couldn’t flirt with him, and she had to stop RIGHT NOW! So what now? What was she suppose to do?

Of course she was hiding something. SHE was a vampire for god sake; it took no idiot to figure that out. Her body was as cold as the night, she was as rigid as a corpse and she feeded on blood, animal blood but still she was a fregin bloodsucker. And he thought she was hiding someone? Well hello to the earth she was a good reason too, she first didn’t wanted him to beg her to transform him since he had clearly stated that he wanted to stay young forever, and she didn’t wanted to freak the wits out of him. “Will you stop worrying about me? And even though yes I’m cold it will do nothing, plus your coat is already cold and wet!” She had snap a little at him but she was starting to be tired of him to worry for her!
Alexander Conroy

Alexander Conroy

WHO ARE YOU
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander]   Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander] EmptyDim 20 Juil - 6:10

She was funny trying to take on is accent. Yeah he knew he had a killer red neck accent but she wasn’t half bad to imitate it. It made him laugh, and her Howdy killed him! It was just completely funny. He hadn’t laugh like that in years and here she was making him laugh like an idiot. It was so great that it made him feel great. That little piece of woman was the remedy to all of his problem or was she? She was a natural at making him feel better, she was always smiling and she knew how to shut him up when he started to vent. The only thing missing was maybe hum… he didn’t knew why actually it never did go farther than that. “Slow down Cow boy huh? I’m Going to show you how a Cow Boy Slow down.!” He had an evil grin just like he was planning something but he wasn’t planning anything for once! Just note the for once please because usually when he had that grin on he had an evil idea.

Weirdly he felt proud that she had so much trouble to guess who she was. he find it strange that she had pushed that hard but yes she had gain his respect by putting back to his place. He had to say that she had some serious guts so he just couldn’t do anything but have a lot of respect for her. “I’m sorry have I been to hard on you?” He knew he hadn’t been too hard but why did he had to ask that was beating him. He simply listened to her, she seems to have a hard time finding the word and she kind of claim something that he truly didn’t wanted to hear. She had it rough before here. How rough he had no clue but that was sure not what he wanted to ear. “I guess Alaska can be both for different people. But it can also be the end of the world I guess… But can I ask what happen for you to be adopted here? He really wondered what could have happen to her. It was too odd for him.

Oh he knew that the school hockey team wasn’t that bad but he was 19 it was too late to join them. He couldn’t do anything else but dream he could be in the team in anyway. But he was too old. He would only be able to be an old timer in any league so he could keep on dreaming. “You are intelligent little one but you are forgetting one thing, I’m nineteen which mean I should be in university where I could join any of their team! Now who’s the idiot?” He had his evil grin again but he didn’t mean it in a bad way. “So you have seen many idiot? Can I know how many exactly?” But she came back on the subject of him and hockey she was persistent but she had a point he knew that those guy could hit with there fist. But hockey was more then just the fights even those parts were so fun by time but when people really get angry which tend to happen a lot when they were real fight in the sport. “I’m sure you know that but there his more to hockey then the fight. When your coach take it really serious you have even some off ice practice and we have to work on our heart rate on big effort, we have to be serious and mostly on a school team. I haven’t been a long time on smaller league but I know that there is only few coach that really take it as much serious as the competition league but there is really more to hockey than the fight. But I must say that that I actually have punch a lot of the guy from our team so they must not like me very much!” He had a funny laugh to go with that.

She was thoughtful for a moment and it made him thought what was to this girl that made her so easy to talk to. He could open up to her, yes the fact that she had gain his respect helped a whole lot but there had to be more than that. He could believe that this little bundle of joy was only like this all the time. But she was always easy to talk to and she listened to him and never interrupts him and he find that a lot nice from her. Of course he wanted to know more about her and her family. All her uncle were old enough to live in separate house and yet they were so closed that they lived all together he wish that he could say the same about his family but actually he couldn’t.

Wait what the hell this little vixen had strike again, he couldn’t believe that he had heard that. It was simply impossible she was making fun of him or something like that. It had to be that she just couldn’t be serious at all. He was so surprise that his mouth drop dead open on shock, his eyes were wide open and he didn’t knew how to react. That was hum… surprising I guess. And she kept her flirting game he just couldn’t take it anymore if she kept it that way he would simply turn around and fucking make out with her… well actually snog her but hey that would do it. “Are you sure you are only fifteen because for a damn kid you really do talk dirty!!! DANG!!!” Seriously that girl was his own personal hell that was it she should be put in a prison just because she made it so hard for him to stop is impulsion. He was a triple threat but he didn’t knew what she was if she wasn’t one either. She just knew how to tantalize him.

She weirdly did snap at him. Okay wait she didn’t wanted him to worry about her being cold! Impossible he just couldn’t stop thinking of it; he was always worried for her. She was hanging too much with him; he certainly had a bad influence on people lately. He fight too much, he was slacking in class and definitely like to mess around. He didn’t wanted this sweet little angel who knew how to sweet talk her way trough thing to be corrupted by his own presence and she already started to be corrupted… she would have never actually snap angrily, snap being bored with him acting like a fucking five year old child that didn’t had the Christmas gift he wanted but never angrily. He didn’t want to become a fight machine, always angry and loving to fight. And because he didn’t wanted her angry at him he finally said: “Okay I get it you don’t want me to worry so I’ll stop worrying but we have to go faster. So I’ll be able to stop worrying and making you angry. Deal?”
Alec Volturi
Je refuse que vous m'aimiez
Alec Volturi

WHO ARE YOU
RACE: Vampire of course
RELATIONS:

MessageSujet: Re: Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander]   Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander] EmptySam 22 Aoû - 1:50

INCRUSTE ONE : Putain mais le jour où j'écrirais un topic en anglais c'est que je serais une big best ! Non mais là c'est clair que personne ne pourra savoir se qui se passe dans votre topic ! Mais merdeuh ! JE VEUX ECRIRE DES TOPICS EN ANGLAIS !
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander]   Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander] Empty

Am I Followed? [Rés. Alexander]
Page 1 sur 1